Friday 29 April 2011

POTD (Photo of the Day)

I am a recent Project Life recruit and I have to say I am loving it! I just don't have the patience (or skill) to put together a traditional scrapbook but with Skye changing so much every day I would hate to miss capturing all the little details that make up our lives.

I have gone for the super straightforward digital version so I don't even have to print photos! Here is my pick for todays entry


Yep, Skye has worked out how to unzip her sleeping bag... and just in time for winter.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment :

  1. Herro poppet,
    Still can't figure out how to comment either, at least it's giving us 'anonymous' as an option. Kisses and Hugs .. m

    ReplyDelete

Come on, gimme some sugar xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...