Friday 21 October 2011

I Wrote A Rant–And I Liked It

Just like Katy Perry, I did something that I never thought I would and it was actually a lot of fun. So much fun in fact that I did it again the following week – I got my rant on!  It seems that during my little bloggy break I picked myself up a pair of ranty pants and as it turns out, they are a perfect fit. I had no idea I was so opinionated.

I don’t have anything specific to rant about this week so here is a quick summary of the things that have come up on my rant-radar lately:

  • Electricity Bills: Ours has practically doubled in the last few months I am going to start removing light bulbs if it doesn’t come back down to a reasonable amount soon!
  • People who ask questions and then answer themselves: “Was I upset about the fight we had?” “Of course I was.” “Was I going to let it ruin our holiday?” “Of course not".” Just make your point already!
  • Handling Witching Hour Solo: It’s been 3 months since Luke started working away and dealing with the chaos that is dinner/bathtime has not gotten any easier. If anything Skye has worked out that daddy will not be coming home each day to deal with things and as such thinks she can push that little bit more.
  • Washing up: More specifically washing up after baking – why or why did I volunteer to bake??? Mini muffin trays are a total pain to clean and take for-ev-er.

Hmmm, I could get use to this, consider this fair warning for future tirades about all things utterly pointless.

Well, I feel better, what made you feel a bit ranty this week?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...