Wednesday 31 October 2012

No Internet For You!

Tomorrow is the big day.

MOVING DAY.


It's going to be manic to say the least. What kind of dickhead books the removalist for 7am anyway? Oh, wait. That would be me...

Balls.

Did I mention that Mr Bond is working on Moving Day?

Double Balls.

Or maybe minus balls if we want to get technical.

Oh, and it's invoicing and pay run day today too.

Fark.

So today, in between overwhelmed meltdowns, I will be frantically packing the 80% of the house I have not been able to pack until now, thankfully with the help of my mum, who is going to suffer the full brunt of my delirious, random ramblings.

I must remember to send her some flowers once we get settled.

Anyway, the whole purpose of this post was to let you know that I have made the appropriate arrangements to have all of our utilities etc connected and most will have little to no downtime, with the exception of our Internet, which I was, until yesterday, blissfully unaware would not be available until at least next week.

How I am going to keep you all updated with the progress of our move now?!?

An exceptionally first world problem I know, but unsettling none the less.

It's probably a good thing though since I should have my full brain capacity back by then and you will be spared any more of my incoherent nonsense!

You know you are excited about my return, if only to find out what the hell this is.



On that note, have a great weekend and I will see you all when I am rebooted x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...