Wednesday 6 July 2011

Push Delights Have Exploded! (and we’re having a SALE)

You may remember me talking about my new business venture Push Delights push cake canisters HERE. Well, it has only been a couple of weeks but I am pleased to say that business is booming! Thanks in no small part to being lucky enough to get “Marched On” last week with Australia S.I.T.T. 

P1020051 choc strawberry with pops

We are also super excited to see we have been mentioned on the fabulous Kids Style File Facebook Page. I KNOW!

To celebrate reaching over 500 ‘Likers’ on Facebook, we are currently offering 15% off all canisters. Visit our website to place your order, I would love to see what delicious treats you create with them. Here are a couple of pictures to help inspire you.

P1010954 mixed 2

Cakeshooters-Close-Up-300x200Image found here

Key_Lime_Pie_Push_Pops_05Image found here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...