Wednesday 30 November 2011

All I Want For Christmas: The Stocking Filler Edition

I know, I know, I already wrote a Christmas Wishlist, but Jess from Diary Of A SAHM tagged me from her’s recently and she is too gorgeous to refuse so I thought I would do a more realistic list of things that I think would make good stocking filler pressies. Most of these items are just basic things that probably aren’t considered ‘gifty’ but I do love getting little things that I can use every day just as much as the big ticket items (well, almost).

christmas stockingImage Source

Can Opener
I realise I am off to a great start with this one, but mine has recently gone from being temperamental, to well, a right pain in my ass every time I use it. I had no idea how much I used one until it stopped working.

can-opener

Image Source

Nail Polish
More specifically Top Coat nail polish so I can fake having the time and money to get professional pedicures done regularly.

015 toes

New Apron
Domestic much? Damn right! I do love a pretty retro apron and Etsy has to have one of the most extensive ranges I have come across.

Lacura Renew Multi Intensive Serum
I have banged on about Aldi quite enough already but I am so pleased I started using this serum, it works beautifully at keeping my skin feeling smooth and hydrated and at only $9.99 a bottle, there is no reason not to have a couple of back ups.

Champagne Stoppers
It’s rare that a bottle of bubbles doesn’t get finished around here but on the odd occasion that I don’t drink the whole thing in one sitting I at least want to be able to enjoy it just as much the next night.

Since I have taken a little too long to respond to Jess’s request and most bloggers have already been tagged by someone I am asking you all to make a contribution to the stocking filler list and tell me what little every day item you would like to find at the bottom of your stocking this year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...