Thursday 4 August 2011

I Like to Nude It, Nude It

Don’t panic, I’m not going to post any unsavoury photos of myself in the buff. Today I am talking about my nifty little Nude Food Movers lunch box that I use for Skye’s Day Care day. Now I’ll admit, I am a little uneducated when it comes to lunch boxes and the like and I only happened upon these by accident, but it has worked out to be the perfect way to package Skye’s enormous array of lunch and snack options.

003

It took a little while for me to find something that was suitable for holding lunch and morning and afternoon tea for my little piggy. At first I tried a little cooler box but didn’t like having to put everything into individual snack and sandwich bags, it just seemed like so much wasted packaging! Then I got caught up in the idea of Bento Boxes, sure they are a great concept, but just because this piggy box is cute (and appropriate), did not mean that it worked with what I was trying to cram in there.

07e8c62b52a747598429812c113fb983_7
With the Nude Food Movers I can pack 2 sandwiches, cut and dried fruits, yoghurt, some cheese, bikkies, pop corn or cherry tomatoes all in their own neat compartments so things stay fresh and separated. I also love that it comes with a separate neoprene cover (which I didn’t realise had to be bought in addition to the container) to help keep things cool.

8a7973f6e2394c40a396590ee9861d87_7

It was a bit pricey upfront (about $20), but I will certainly save money long term by not having to buy tons of snack bags every month. I’m also quite certain that it is dishwasher safe, although I don’t have to worry about that…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...