Hooray for Grateful Saturday with Maxabella Loves… a time to reflect on all the things that have brought a smile to my face this week.
This week I am feeling grateful for…
- Skye’s toes being completely healed. No more bandages, no more worrying about infections and no more money being spent on first aid supplies, until the next time she does herself a mischief that is.
- Recovering from the flu and getting back to my happy place at the gym. Knowing when to give my body a chance to recover properly so I could be fresh and energised on my return made all the difference.
- Taking the plunge and finally painting our bedroom – all by myself! (this is the before photo, you will see the finished product next week)
- Mum surprising me with a new mascara, having my ‘eyes on’ is such a confidence booster.
- Skye’s eye teeth coming through. These ones have been causing her discomfort and a runny nose and I am glad they have made their way down to where they belong.
- Getting to spend a quiet weekend at home with Luke after being home alone all week.
- The extra dose of happy that you get with a fresh bunch of bright yellow flowers sitting on your dining table. Even better that they are for Daffodil Day.
So there you have it, a grateful for every day this week. What have you felt grateful for this week?